Tuesday, February 21, 2017

"A Sprout Of Nature"




For my first piece I had the idea to paint a women sprouting out of the ground as a tree , I originally had the idea to paint it it with realistic colors and add a natural look background . having to use the element  i decided the hair was perfect for movement  since a Goddess are known for their natural beauty and movement .
When actually starting my piece i completely changed the concept of what i originally had in mind. I decided i would use bright colors that would catch the eye , by using contrast colors that will go well together . having that in in mind I decided it will no longer be a tree growing out of the ground but a lady coming out of a geyser, giving it a desert look to the background   .
In terms of using my elements of art i used movement by tilting the women a little to the side and have the hair just flow out from the back . In terms of rhythm I used the bright colors to show how fluid and flawless the women is as if she was dancing . Although their is a form of line when dealing with the mountains in the background i wanted to give it a abstract look but yet realistic . 

No comments:

Post a Comment